By James Ferreira
Apps Script is convenient for automating Google Apps initiatives, however it additionally serves as an entire software platform. With this booklet, you’ll how to construct, shop, run, and percentage data-driven net apps correct on Google force. You’ll have entry to accomplish code and dealing examples that exhibit you the way every little thing matches together.
* construct an interactive net App UI that runs on such a lot internet and cellular browsers
* Create a pattern product catalog that monitors customized information from a spreadsheet
* strengthen an software to generate internet types from templates
* Use Apps Script to construct an easy web-based database application
* layout a record workflow builder that clients can fast customize
* Create a Google shape that permits you to decide on and ship electronic mail responses
* Debug your code and preserve music of script difficulties after deployment
Read or Download Google Apps Script: Web Application Development Essentials (2nd Edition) PDF
Best web development books
Starting place model keep an eye on for net builders explains how model regulate works, what you are able to do with it and the way. utilizing a pleasant and obtainable tone, you are going to methods to use the 3 prime model keep an eye on systems—Subversion, Git and Mercurial—on a number of working platforms. The heritage and indispensable suggestions of model keep an eye on are coated so you will achieve an intensive realizing of the topic, and why it may be used to regulate all alterations in internet improvement tasks.
Achieve optimum web site pace and function with this Wrox guide
Professional site functionality: Optimizing front finish and again finish bargains crucial info to aid either front-end and back-end technicians verify larger site performance.
Foreword via Chris Coyier.
Let's face it: CSS is difficult. Our stylesheets are extra complicated than they was once, and we're bending the spec to do up to it might. Can Sass help?
A reluctant convert to Sass, Dan Cederholm stocks how he came to visit to the preferred CSS pre-processor, and gives a straight forward route to taking larger keep an eye on of your code (all the whereas operating how you constantly have). From getting began to complex concepts, Dan can help you point up your stylesheets and immediately begin profiting from the facility of Sass.
Contents: - Why Sass? - Sass Workflow - utilizing Sass - Sass and Media Queries. - Dan Cederholm is a clothier, writer, and speaker dwelling in Salem, Massachusetts. He's the Co-Founder of Dribbble, a neighborhood for designers, and founding father of SimpleBits, a tiny layout studio. A long-time recommend of standards-based website design, Dan has labored with YouTube, Microsoft, Google, MTV, ESPN and others. He's written numerous well known books approximately website design, and bought a TechFellow award in early 2012. He's at present an aspiring clawhammer banjoist and infrequently wears a baseball cap.
Over 70 functional recnonfiction, programming, net improvement, djangoipes to create multilingual, responsive, and scalable web pages with Django
About This e-book
• increase your talents by way of constructing types, varieties, perspectives, and templates
• a realistic advisor to writing and utilizing APIs to import or export info
Who This publication Is For
If you may have created web pages with Django, yet you must sharpen your wisdom and research a few strong techniques for a way to regard diverse points of net improvement, be sure to learn this ebook. it's meant for intermediate Django clients who have to construct initiatives which has to be multilingual, sensible on units of other monitor sizes, and which scale through the years.
What you are going to examine
• Configure your Django venture the proper method
• construct a database constitution out of reusable version mixins
• deal with hierarchical buildings with MPTT
• Create convenient template filters and tags so you might reuse in each undertaking
• grasp the configuration of contributed management
• expand Django CMS together with your personal performance
Django is straightforward to profit and solves all kinds of net improvement difficulties and questions, delivering Python builders a simple way to web-application improvement. With a wealth of third-party modules on hand, you'll be capable of create a hugely customizable internet software with this robust framework.
Web improvement with Django Cookbook will consultant you thru all internet improvement methods with the Django framework. you'll get began with the digital surroundings and configuration of the undertaking, after which you'll the right way to outline a database constitution with reusable elements. tips to tweak the management to make the web site editors chuffed. This ebook bargains with a few vital third-party modules precious for totally outfitted net improvement.
- Web Sites That Work
- Smashing eBook Series: #3 | Mastering Photoshop for Webdesign
- Professional WordPress: Design and Development (2nd Edition)
- The Essential Guide to HTML5 and CSS3 Web Design
- WordPress For Beginners (7th Edition 2016)
Extra resources for Google Apps Script: Web Application Development Essentials (2nd Edition)
This means that form validation for something like an email address simply requires using the type="email" property. Now do a quick test by loading up your latest code in a browser window and typing in part of an email address, as shown in Figure 3-2, then clicking the Subscribe button. Yeah HTML5! Figure 3-2. Email validation Next you will need an element to thank the user for making the effort to sign up for your great stuff. This can be accomplished in many ways, but in this case we can use a span element just inside the closing div, as shown in the following snippet: ...
Html file. You can import the jQuery library in a number of different ways, such as by saving a copy on your server or in Google Drive. There are quite a few publicly available custom versions, but because Google Apps Script uses Caja and can be very picky about any imported code, I recommend using a particular version provided by Google. js"> Now that we have installed jQuery, let’s add an event to the “submit” button. We want the page to always display as quickly as possible, and we want to avoid any issues with a browser that might try to load things in a strange order.