By Gail Stein
The CliffsStudySolver workbooks mix 20 percentage assessment fabric with eighty percentage perform difficulties (and the answers!) to aid make your classes stick.
CliffsStudySolver Spanish I is for college students who are looking to strengthen their wisdom with a learn-by-doing strategy. inside of, you’ll get the perform you want to research Spanish I with problem-solving instruments equivalent to
- Clear, concise reports of each subject
- Practice difficulties in each bankruptcy — with reasons and suggestions
- A diagnostic pretest to evaluate your present abilities
- A full-length examination that adapts in your ability point
instance difficulties, paintings difficulties, labored recommendations, and verb charts may also help speak in a Spanish-speaking setting. discover different features of the language together with
- The elements of speech: Articles, adjectives and adverbs, nouns and pronouns, and prepositions
- Verbs: commonplace and abnormal, gerunds, and moods
- Verb tenses: The innovative, imperfect, and current ideal tenses
- Sentences, words, and clauses
- Punctuation and capitalization
perform makes ideal —and no matter if you take classes or educating your self, CliffsStudySolver publications should help make the grade.
writer Gail Stein, M.A., taught international languages to junior- and senior-high sessions for greater than 30 years. She has written numerous language textbooks, together with the Spanish perform and checking out sequence.
Read Online or Download Spanish I PDF
Best spanish books
- Guía de tratamientos dermatológicos
- Biogeografía de América Latina y el Caribe
- Inmunologia Clinica y Estres - En Busca de la Conexion Perdida entre el Alma y el Cuerpo
- Ingenieria de la industria alimentaria Volumen 3
Extra resources for Spanish I
___ lámparas allá son grandes. 4. ___ burós aquí son bonitos. 5. ___ piano allá es feo. 6. ___ horno aquí es pequeño. 7. ___ espejos ahí son magníficos. 8. ___ cuadro allá es perfecto. Worked Solutions Problem 1: 1. ” 2. ” 3. ” 4. qxd 5/23/03 9:15 AM Page 55 55 Chapter 2: Articles and Nouns Problems 2: 1. Esa 2. Estas 3. Aquellas 4. Estos 5. Aquel 6. Este Use the masculine singular demonstrative adjective indicated by the adverb aquí. 7. Esos Use the masculine plural demonstrative adjective indicated by the adverb ahí.
Answer: domingo (el) veintinueve de diciembre. ” The day before lunes (Monday) is domingo (Sunday). The number before treinta (30) is veintinueve (29). The definite article el may be used before the number. The two cardinal numbers are joined with y. Use the preposition de before the name of the month, which remains the same. 3. Answer: miércoles (el) primero de enero. ” Because tomorrow is martes (Tuesday), the following day is miércoles (Wednesday). The ordinal number primero must be used to express the 1st of the month.
Cocinar 16. m. m. m. m. m. cuidar a cocinar los niños In problems 17–21, look at your return ticket from Puerto Rico. Replace the information in bold on your airline ticket with Spanish words. TIME DATE FLIGHT SEAT NO. LV SAN JUAN PR 455PM 7SEP03 2799 14A AR NEW YORK JFK 937PM In problems 22–25, the following information about Spain is based on figures from 2002. Spell out the numerical information in bold. 000 habitantes Answers 1. Cincuenta por treinta son mil quinientos. (arithmetic, p. 17) 2.